Providing an Intensive Outpatient Program, along with traditional individual, couples and family counseling for children to adults.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Intensive Outpatient Program for substance abuse and mental health
- Integrative Mental Health Treatment which includes alternative and traditional approaches to suite your needs and preferences.
- Approaches that consider whole health.
- Therapy for Trauma, including EMDR
- Therapy for Depression, Mood Disorders, ADHD, and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Personal Development/Growth
We provide a range of services so that you can decide what is right for you. The intensive outpatient program is a more intense form of treatment that includes attendance of 9 hours of group therapy weekly. The IOP allows you to live in your home while receiving intense therapy.
If you are looking for less intense therapy, we also offer individual, family, and couples counseling that can be scheduled less frequently. We are trained in a variety of methods so that we can ensure that we find a style that works for you. Integrative health is important to us as we recognize how intertwined the mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional parts of us are therefore our approach, when followed will provide you will life balance and positive changes.